10 FREE ARTICLES EVERY WEEK WITH PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS – CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORY AND ENTER EMAIL.
You can use them for…
You are granted PLR (Private Label Rights) with every article. That means you can rename, rewrite, edit, sell, add your name as an author, plus many more rights!
In school we always need to write essays and articles which are very time consuming. Save yourself hours and all that effort and just buy a professional article for only $5. Have more time doing the things you love to do!!
We all know that quality content is crucial for your website and blog. It drives more traffic and makes your website much more valuable. Save yourself time, effort, and money!!! Put yourself ahead of the crowd and get on the fast track to success!
You can sell it as is or you can edit them and add your name as an author. You can even compile it into an ebook and add whatever price tag you want to it. You have so much quality content in so many niches right here, why not make a profit?
Learn From Them
There is a subject that suits everyone in the world. Read, learn, and gain wisdom from these excellent, professional articles. There is something to learn in each one of these!!
✓ Tons of categories, so you can choose one that fits your needs the most.
You also have a word count, so you know how long the article is.
✓ Instant access to download the article
After you receive download link, the article will instantly be in your hands!
✓ Search Engine Optimized Articles
All articles are search engine optimized with quality keywords. These SEO articles for your blog or website can help you rank higher in search engines.
This website helps me a ton for writing class. I change up the articles a bit for some originality, but oh man it saves me a lot of time!!
– Don Graves
I love the selection of articles. I always have new articles to add to my website 🙂
after publishing 15 articles in my niche, I am ranked way higher on google’s search engine. thank you so much!
7 Ways to Increase Search Engine Rankings
Interested in ranking your website in the top 10? You are definitely not alone!
The online world is an excellent way to gain exposure for anything you do or have. Having a website gives you the ability to be seen by people anywhere and everywhere.
However, having a website does not guarantee you instant recognition. It is received by strategically marketing your blog, business, or website. You must remember that by setting up a website you are immediately enter competition. The web has become so flooded with websites, it’s very difficult to be seen… unless you have a plan.
The easiest way to be found on the World Wide Web is to be ranked in the search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. You can effortlessly do this by paying to be seen by using Google Adwords or Bing/Yahoo Marketing. It is called PPC which stands for Pay Per Click and you pay each time someone clicks on an ad that sends them to your website or blog. This can be effective, but expensive.
Eventually, you want to have your website or blog to show up on the front page of the search engines. Look closely at these 8 relatively easy steps for optimizing your website or blog and you will see a positive changes in your ranking.
1. Put together a list of search terms you want people to type and find your site with. To start, this should be 3-5 word search words. For example, James Kerns Real Estate or Michael Adams Coffee Shop. Something that has to do with your business or whatever you want to market.
2. Fill your website or blog with content. If you buy blog content
or if you buy blog articles
, take the time to put at least some of it in your own words for some originality.
3. Put the keywords from # 1 to your content on numerous different pages of your website. It is better to have 300 pages with your keywords listed once than to have 1 page with your keywords 300 times.
4. Know your target market. Write or add content that will interest your market and that will bring them back for more.
5. Add new fresh content daily or as much as you can. Some ideas that will keep your site valuable (and become more valuable) include blogging, articles, interviews, polls, comments and answering comments, videos, and much more.
6. Time. Hold onto your site for a long period of time. There are countless websites that come and go on the web. The longer your site is around, the higher Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines will rank you.
7. Draw people to your website or blog by sending out flyers, sending out mailers, emailing, write orbuy blog content
, link to other sites with a similar niche (which would give you a backlink and rank you better), and acquire as much publicity as possible.
As your site ages and contains more info, Google will see you website as more valuable and you will see your website rank higher and higher. This doesn’t happen in a day, but by constantly adding information, you will create a website that provides value to people. That is what the search engines are looking for, good and useful information that the user wants.
Website are great to own and fun to work on and benefit from. On the other hand, they can take a large amount of time to work on. Have a plan and work your strategy. You will see the best results and have the most satisfaction with your website. Be patient and enjoy!