Looking for a strategic way to get an advantage on your competition?
Successful businesses who are in it for the long run repeatedly apply ground-breaking marketing strategies and plan thoroughly to separate themselves to get advantage. Two effective marketing strategies are positioning and relationship building.
Oh, and check this out… Article marketing is a known method that just happens to address both of those marketing strategies. Is it the “be all, end all” of positioning and relationship building? Of course not. Nevertheless, it is an outstanding step in the right direction. On top of that, most likely your competition is not using this approach.
The truth is, It takes time, expertise, and effort to write and successfully use articles, that’s why most people don’t do it, however those looking for an edge, do it. You can buy articles cheap these days (usually 10-30 each), but make sure when you buy blog content, purchase them for $10 or less because adding content is a continuous thing.
Here are 7 reasons on why you should choose article marketing as one of you marketing tactics? Here are 7 excellent reasons:
1. It’s fairly simple. Individuals love to purchase from and deal with the best. Writing and effectively marketing your articles helps you position yourself as a professional in your field.
2. Let’s take this first reason a step further for # 2. Let’s be direct here, as a pro, you can reasonably increase your rates and charge more for your products or services.
3. If your articles are decent and distributed correctly, they can spread like wildfire and literally cause a viral marketing effect that will drive business your way.
4. A large part of Internet marketing has to do with the Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. It’s very important that we play their game and do what they love. With that being said, Search Engines absolutely love content such as articles! Several internet marketers try the latest trend to fool Search Engines into ranking better, however search engines are a lot smarter today and you can penalized or banned from search results from doing so.
One approach still holds true with improving Search Engine rankings, and that’s article marketing. All you need to do is buy articles cheap. You save money, save time, and rank better in search engines!
5. People love to be well informed and confident – It helps them make better choices. Your articles can assist as the source for the information they are looking for. And guess what? They will buy when they feel confident and if you’re the source that provided the information, you win.
6. It can be used to make big bucks. For example:
– They can become content for your or someone else’s newsletter, blog, or website;
– Used as valuable tools to prospects/clients, in seminars, at networking events, etc;
– Used to start conversation in a blog or an online networking group.
– Combine multiple articles into an eBook, book or info-product that can be sold or given away in exchange for contact information;
– Become the foundation for a live seminar or teleseminar;
– And the list goes on and on and on.
7. Articles when used properly are a great way to stay in touch with clients and prospects. Studies have shown that it usually takes around 7 types of engagements before a prospect buys. Why not use articles as some of those engagements? This will help constantly boost your prospect’s view of you as someone who regularly adds value. We live in an time where information is power.
Buy blog content, add some your personal originality, and share it with the world. We all know something others would be interested in knowing. Share your knowledge and like a magnet you’ll attract your prospects towards you. What are you waiting for?